hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Hayes Davis" <hayes.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Development environment recommendations
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 16:19:15 GMT
Naama,

Just FYI, my blog post on won't help you much with actually building and
developing Hadoop itself on Windows. I've not tried that myself yet. It's
more from a user perspective of someone using distributed Hadoop on a
Windows cluster to write and run mapreduce jobs.

Hayes

--
Hayes Davis
hayes.davis@gmail.com