hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Lukas Vlcek" <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Development environment recommendations
Date Sun, 15 Jun 2008 10:52:31 GMT
Hi,

Quite recently Hayes Davis posted about Hadoop and Windows on his blog:
http://hayesdavis.net/2008/06/14/running-hadoop-on-windows/. May be this
will help you. If I remember correctly one of the problems I had on windows
was that the system was keeping locks on files so I was not able to build
the source code.

Lukas

--
http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/