hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Gottesman <gotte...@reed.edu>
Subject Question on HiddenFileFilter Patch
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2008 22:34:16 GMT
Hello. I finished the hidden file filter patch off of the latest trunk
(in case you are curious here it is in pastie http://pastie.org/223722).

But before I put it on the Jira, I noticed that the file structure was
very different in the latest trunk from hadoop-0.17.0. I assume that is
b/c the latest trunk is hudson or something along those lines.

This worries me since the impetous for this error is to fix a problem in
a nutch patch so that nutch is compatible with hadoop-0.17.0.  So in
other words I need this patch to go with hadoop-0.17.0, not necessarily
with the developmental version (even though if you want to include it
please be my guest.)

Any advice?

Michael