hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Ahmad Humayun" <ahmad.hu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop and VMware
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 18:35:26 GMT
Yeap both methods work....you could either change the HADOOP_HEAPSIZE in
conf/hadoop-env.sh or you could directly change JAVA_HEAP_MAX in bin/rcc and
bin/hadoop. But I guess the right thing to do would be to change it in
hadoop-env.sh, because rcc and hadoop scripts both check HADOOP_HEAPSIZE
anyways

Thanks for the support guys :)

Regards,

--