hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Ahmad Humayun" <ahmad.hu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop and VMware
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 21:03:39 GMT
Thanks Christophe :) Hadoop is running fine now :)

does anyone know how to reduce this heap requirement....is such a large heap
size being imposed by Hadoop itself? Do I need to set the jvm by using -Xms
settings....anyone knows how to do that?

Thanks again to everyone helping out on the mailing list ....all of you are
doing a great job :)

Regards,

--
Ahmad Humayun