hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Ahmad Humayun" <ahmad.hu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop and VMware
Date Mon, 05 May 2008 20:01:48 GMT
Just tried with 512 MB and 1 GB....and guess what .... it started
(finally!!) working at a GB.

Is there a way to lower this requirement?.....I'll also just try to hone in
into the min. amount of RAM needed.

I really can't afford using a GB of RAM for my VM....I will soon run out of
juice that way :(

Regards,

--
Ahmad Humayun