hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Ahmad Humayun" <ahmad.hu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the support of MapReduce task scheduling schemes
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:25:33 GMT
Its not a separate module, as far as I know, its just part of the whole
Hadoop implementation. If you would like to use it somewhere else, it would
take some serious surgery :)

I'm sure you didn't want to hear this, but this is what I know. Although
I'll recommend you to ask others too :)

regards,

--
Ahmad Humayun