hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: [hbase]How to distribute tables in hbase?
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 06:51:13 GMT
Hey Mafish:

There is no such provision in hbase at the moment.  Tables are
distributed across the hbase cluster as it sees fit (We'd be interested
in hearing more about why you need this facility).

Regards helping us out w/ a HOWTO, that'd be great.  Here's what we have
at the moment: http://hadoop.apache.org/hbase/docs/current/. Also, hbase
recently got its own mailing lists. You'll get a more prompt response if
you move your questions/comments there.  See
http://hadoop.apache.org/hbase/mailing_lists.html.

Thanks,
St.Ack