hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhu Huijun" <nautilu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About the support of MapReduce task scheduling schemes
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:18:53 GMT
Thank you, Ahmad Humayun. I am not asking for the idea of MapReduce. What I
am asking is the scheduling scheme in Hadoop. I am wondering whether the
scheduling module is a part of any library implemented in Hadoop, or the
scheduling of Hadoop is based on the infrastructure under which Hadoop is
installed.