hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Zhu Huijun" <nautilu...@gmail.com>
Subject About the support of MapReduce task scheduling schemes
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:21:10 GMT
Dear all,

Recently we are invesgating dynamic scheduling of parallel IO-intensive
applications in large-scale cluster. We are interested in Hadoop, especially
its task scheduling schemes. Is the scheduling module a part of any library
of Hadoop, or is it a standalone library? Is there any publications specific
on scheduling in Hadoop? Could you please share some details about
scheduling or suggest some literature of Hadoop?

Thanks!

Best wishes,

Huijun Zhu