hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Duxbury <br...@rapleaf.com>
Subject Re: Reprioritize HBase issues in JIRA
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 23:46:10 GMT
I don't mean to ruffle any feathers. I just want to make sure that
the really critical issues are labeled as such.

In order to try and clarify what I think the priorities should mean,
here's a wiki page I put together:
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/Hbase/
IssuePriorityGuidelines#preview

If I'm way off base on these categories, let me know.

-Bryan