hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 0.15.1 (candidate 0)
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2007 17:25:34 GMT
Nigel Daley wrote:
> Just 1 issue was merged into 0.15 branch after rc0, right?
> HADOOP-2238?  Since it's not marked as critical or blocker, I suggest we
> revert that patch and release 0.15.1 as is.

No real need to revert.  Those should not be flagged 0.15.0 in Jira, and
the tag for 0.15.1 should be for the revision which was used to build
the release.  There will probably be a 0.15.2 release including those
changes, and if there's not, then having those changes in the branch
will do no harm.

Doug