hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From edward yoon <webmas...@udanax.org>
Subject RE: Does Hadoop work with Network File Systems?
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 23:18:31 GMT

If you show me your log, i can pinpoint your problem pretty quickly.

----
B. Regards,
Edward yoon (Assistant Manager/R&D Center/NHN, corp.)
+82-31-600-6183, +82-10-7149-7856
http://www.udanax.org

> Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 13:19:21 -0700
> From: betaisao@yahoo.com
> Subject: Does Hadoop work with Network File Systems?
> To: hadoop-dev@lucene.apache.org
>
> Hi,
> I am new to Hadoop. I downloaded and unzipped Hadoop to NFS (not in administrator's role).
When I tried to run it using distributed configuration, it showed: "... no datanotes" although
I put some host in the slaves file.