hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From edward yoon <webmas...@udanax.org>
Subject RE: [Lucene-hadoop Wiki] Update of "FrontPage" by honkliu
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 03:54:13 GMT

To. honkliu

I would like it to be hierarchically structured page.
And, I think Hadoop-FrontPage should be modified after careful discussions among committers.
--

Hi, Hadoop-dev community.
Sorry for mis-sending that email.

----
B. Regards,
Edward yoon (Assistant Manager/R&D Center/NHN, corp.)
+82-31-600-6183, +82-10-7149-7856
http://www.udanax.org