hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Lukas Vlcek" <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCL vs SLF4J
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 06:57:06 GMT
Hi,

I didn't follow the whole debate in Hadoop mail list about SLF4J vs JCL so
my comment may be irrelevant. However, apart of class loader issues in JCL,
did anybody considered performance benefits of SLF4J over JCL?
I have switched to SLF4J recently and I found it very handy. Especially the
syntaxt: log.debug("This must have {} performance then {}", "better",
"JCL");

Regards,
Lukas

--