hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Hammerbacher" <jeff.hammerbac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: n00b question
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 06:23:02 GMT
p.s. I should mention that I'm also constructing OmniGraffle diagrams
attempting to show processes and message flow during job execution (as well
as the myriad configuration parameters that affect job execution) that we'll
use for training folks here at Facebook on optimizing Hadoop.  I plan to run
these training documents by the Hadoop community before making them public,
so any insight will help get us there more quickly!

Thanks,
Jeff