hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: patch process failures
Date Wed, 18 Jul 2007 17:15:09 GMT
Thanks for the info below Nigel.  Helps.

Hopefully HADOOP-1616 committed yesterday will make a difference regards
TestTable sometimes hanging.

But whats is odd is that the two hbase tests cited actually run for a
short time on my test bench but they do run toward the end of the hbase
suite.  Could it be that the 15 minutes timeout is for all hbase tests?

Thanks,
St.Ack