hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: feature freeze on friday
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 22:53:27 GMT
A friendly reminder to review issues in Jira.  Once we freeze and
branch, we'll only apply blocker patches to the 0.14 branch.  The
"blocker" priority should primarily be used for regressions: things that
worked in the prior release but are now broken.  All non-blocker issues
currently assigned to 0.14 will have their "Fix Version" unassigned.

Doug