hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Baldeschwieler <eri...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: using git for SCM?
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 00:51:18 GMT
Interesting topic.
I'd be interested in learning what would be made infinitely better.

But SVN shortcomings aren't on my top 10 hadoop issues yet.
I'd be interested in hearing from folks who think they this would be
very valuable.

But I agree with doug.  Too much leverage in using Apache's
infrastructure to make this appealing.