hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Hudson not running submitted patches?
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 23:17:04 GMT
There have been a couple of problems:

1) Hudson subversion client suddenly stopped being able to checkout
changes from Apache.  Not sure why.  But upgrading Hudson seems to
have fixed it.

2) The last couple of builds have hung on TestMiniMRWithDFS, but
after it appears to have finished.  Not sure what's up with that.
Anyone else seeing this test hang on their system?

I'll try to carve out some time to look at this tomorrow.

Nige