hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Runping Qi" <runp...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject RE: Examples and tests for aggregate library
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 23:13:58 GMT

Tom,

AggregatorTests is actually used by the unit test class
TestAggregates.java which is in test/org/apache/hadoop/mapred.
Not sure why I put TestAggregates in that dir though.
I can move the code easily if it is desired to do so.

As to the abacus example code, the code itself is a bit weird --- it is
generated by Jython. I was not happy with it. And I did not have time to
write a nicer example. Now that release 0.13 is out, I'll find some time to
write an example.

If you open Jiras for those issues, I or somebody in my team will pick them
up.

Runping