hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: reminder: 0.13 feature freeze friday
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 21:20:17 GMT
I'll be out of the office all day tomorrow (at
http://www-bisc.cs.berkeley.edu/FutureSearch/) so I won't be committing.
  Since other committers are on the road at ApacheCon, I think we should
consider patches submitted Friday for 0.13, even if they're not
committed on Friday.  But, of course, if you have a new feature that you
want in 0.13, you should have finished it last week, right?

Doug