hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: reminder: 0.13 feature freeze friday
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 21:08:10 GMT
One more thing: we won't include all bug fixes in 0.13, only those with
"blocker" priority.  So please go through the 0.13 road map and upgrade
to "blocker" any issues that you feel must be fixed before 0.13 can be
released.  Once all the blockers are fixed, then we'll start building
candidate releases for testing.

Doug