hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom White" <tom.e.wh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Revision 532317 tests fail with Java 6
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:51:17 GMT
It looks like there may be two problems here. The first is a result of
HADOOP-1190, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-1294 for
the fix. The second looks like it's to do with picking up the correct
hostname, which is probably unrelated to the fixes in HADOOP-1190.
Have you made any other changes to the system apart from the new
Hadoop build?

Tom