hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom White" <tom.e.wh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: committing to 0.13.0 (trunk)
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:43:11 GMT
I was holding off committing while waiting to see if we need a 0.12.2
release. It looks like we do for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-1135 (which I've now
committed). So, I would propose we release 0.12.2 tomorrow (Friday) or
the weekend, then catch up on the 0.13.0 backlog next week. Thoughts?

Tom