hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nigel Daley <nda...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: 0.12.1 release plan
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:46:15 GMT
[cross posting to nutch-dev since they're waiting for 0.12.1 release]

Still no progress on HADOOP-1093.  Postponing Hadoop 0.12.1 release  
to Monday.

Also, HADOOP-1118 and HADOOP-1119 are being investigated.

Cheers,
Nige

On Mar 13, 2007, at 10:49 AM, Nigel Daley wrote:

> A number of additional 0.12.1 blockers have come up and have  
> patches available for them.  However, a fix for HADOOP-1093 is  
> still pending.  In light of this, I'm pushing Hadoop 0.12.1 release  
> out 1 more day to tomorrow, Wednesday, March 14.
>
> Cheers,
> Nige
>
> On Mar 12, 2007, at 2:42 PM, Nigel Daley wrote:
>
>> A fix for HADOOP-1093 is still pending.  The fix for HADOOP-1091  
>> failed and a new fix is pending.  In light of these, I've  
>> rescheduled Hadoop 0.12.1 to tomorrow, Tuesday, March 13.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Nige
>>
>> On Mar 9, 2007, at 9:49 AM, Doug Cutting wrote:
>>
>>> I've pushed out the release date for 0.12.1 to Monday.  With  
>>> recent patches, stability is looking a lot better, but there are  
>>> still a few blocker issues.   My hope is 0.12.1 will be a stable  
>>> release that, e.g., Nutch can confidently integrate into its  
>>> upcoming 0.9 release.
>>>
>>> Trunk currently contains only changes for 0.12.1.  No 0.13.0  
>>> changes have yet been committed.  Let's hold off committing those  
>>> until 0.12.1 is out the door, okay?
>>>
>>> Doug
>>
>


Mime
View raw message