hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Qichen Tu" <qichen...@gmail.com>
Subject Hi, I want to make some contribution
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:31:33 GMT
Hi,all. Nice to meet you!

I am a master candidate of Peking Univ. of China, and major in distributed
system. Recently, I am very interesting in hadoop, it's a great project,
and I want to do some contribution to it.

Now I am reading the code of hadoop, but lack of necessary documents except
API doc, the process is very slow. So could anyone send some development
documents to me? for example, class digram, sequence digram or other
specification documents.

Thanks.

--
Sincerely yours,