hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [Lucene-hadoop Wiki] Trivial Update of "Bigtable&Sawzall" by udanax
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2007 06:16:26 GMT
Hola,

How come Jim and udanax are using Wiki for discussion?  Maybe it's just me, but I find it
extra difficult to follow a discussion that comes to the list as a wiki diff message. :)
Why not discuss this on hadoop-dev?

Otis

----- Original Message ----
From: Apache Wiki <wikidiffs@apache.org>
To: hadoop-commits@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, February 13, 2007 5:59:24 AM
Subject: [Lucene-hadoop Wiki] Trivial Update of "Bigtable&Sawzall" by udanax

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lucene-hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by udanax:
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/Bigtable%26Sawzall

  I am not sure why this is being discussed outside the [wiki:Hbase Hbase] portion of the
Wiki. Hbase is intended to be a Bigtable clone, and, in fact, Sawzall is a part of the project
and there is a place holder for it on the [wiki:Hbase/HbaseArchitecture  Hbase Architecture]
page. --JimKellerman

-   ''Thank you for commenting JimKellerman. The reason is.. First, Now i'm getting exercise
for the Wiki. i'm unskilled. :-) and Second.. May be, We can think about BigTable Clone Project
differently. So, I can't rashly changing [wiki:Hbase Hbase]. But finally, I wanna be linking
to [wiki:Hbase Hbase] and editing with collaboration from members. We will work together soon.''

+   ''Thank you for commenting JimKellerman. The reason is.. First, Now i'm getting exercise
for the Wiki. i'm unskilled. :-) and Second.. May be, We can think about BigTable differently.
So, I can't rashly changing [wiki:Hbase Hbase]. But finally, I wanna be linking to [wiki:Hbase
Hbase] and editing with collaboration from members. We will work together soon.''
    ''By the way... I have a one question. How can i center-align embedded-image?'' --[wiki:udanax
Udanax]