hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Lucene-hadoop Wiki] Update of "Bigtable&Sawzall" by udanax
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:49:35 GMT
Apache Wiki wrote:
> The following page has been changed by udanax:
> http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/Bigtable%26Sawzall
> +   ''Thank you for commenting JimKellerman. The reason is.. First, Now i'm getting exercise
for the Wiki. i'm unskilled. :-) and Second.. May be, We can think about it differently. So,
I can't edit rashly your page. But finally, I wanna be linking to your page and editing with
collaboration from members.''

> +   ''And.. I have a question. How can i center-align embedded-image?''--[wiki:udanax
Udanax]

Udanax,

Please do not use the Hadoop wiki for practicing and learning to use a
wiki.  It is an important part of the Hadoop project infrastructure.
Each change to the wiki results in email to 240 people.  Changes to the
wiki should thus be restricted to things that are useful to the project.

If you have questions about the project, the mailing lists are best for
discussion: hadoop-user for how-to questions; and hadoop-dev for design
and implementation discussions.

Thanks,

Doug