hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "youlq" <you.leiq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hi, I want to make some contribution
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 07:56:58 GMT
hello Qichen Tu,

	I think there's no doc you want , the best doc to learn the hadoop's design and dev is the
wiki( there are some intro,faq and paper):
http://support.hyperic.com/confluence/display/DOC/Hyperic+HQ+Documentation
	and the jira (all the dev issue is there)
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP
	and ,the mail list you reading :-)

-----Original Message Begin-----

>Hi,all. Nice to meet you!
>
>I am a master candidate of Peking Univ. of China, and major in distributed
>system. Recently, I am very interesting in hadoop, it's a great project,
>and I want to do some contribution to it.
>
>Now I am reading the code of hadoop, but lack of necessary documents except
>API doc, the process is very slow. So could anyone send some development
>documents to me? for example, class digram, sequence digram or other
>specification documents.
>
>Thanks.
>
>--
>Sincerely yours,