hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject testing patches
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2006 06:59:02 GMT
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know that I've setup a build and test server
for patches.  When a patch is submitted to JIRA, my automated process
will download it, apply it to HEAD and execute the following:

   ant clean clean-libhdfs compile test test-libhdfs package-libhdfs tar

If the build and test of the patch succeeds, my process will add a
"+1" comment to the JIRA bug as can be seen in the email below.  This
is done as the "Hadoop QA" JIRA user.  Note, this isn't meant to be a
replacement for your own build and testing before you submit your
patch ;-)

Currently, only the latest .patch attachment is downloaded and
applied by my process.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Nige