hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "James Todd" <james.w.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:40:24 GMT
agreed.

i'm interested in running only dfs at this time and have just about got a
runtime boiled down independent from
the default scripts which assume ssh/rsync/etc. my goal is to have a
deployable zip upon which one can add
prebaked configurations specific to the target environment. 1 sh, 1 lib dir
and optional configs.

so, i'd like to see the sort of subsystem breakout you are referring to and
i can possibly help w/ dfs aspsects.

hth,

- james