hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Nigel Daley <nda...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop 0.8 code freeze
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:35:01 GMT
Let me restate :-)

I'd like to spend time on Thursday testing the trunk (running some
benchmarks, testing command line usages, etc.).  To accomplish this,
I think it would be helpful to introduce a code freeze process.  The
original email (attached below) is a last minute attempt to outline
such a process for this release.

Thoughts/comments?

Cheers,
Nige