hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Baldeschwieler <eri...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Stopping datanode and namenode
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 17:42:50 GMT
Thats sounds cool.  Sounds like something that would be great in the
examples directory.  Then we could put some regressions in place to
make sure we don't break it as we uplevel things too.

Might it make more sense to run the datanode as a distinct process
and use the client in your servelet?  I'm no expert on web farms,
just curious.