hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Cafarella" <michael.cafare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BigTable
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 20:24:19 GMT
Hi Leen,

I've taken a look at this, and it's quite feasible.  I've been
working on a class I call HStore, which is a single-machine
row store.  This would be an important building block in any
such system.  (One would then need to design the table-distribution
aspect.)

Stefan, if you've got something in this area, perhaps we should
share...

--Mike