hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject Re: BigTable
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 20:36:46 GMT
> Stefan, if you've got something in this area, perhaps we should
> share...

Yes I would love to! I was working on basic infrastructure like
master - slave  - client but there are no well working node internals
itself (write buffer, checkpoint writing etc.).
I can clean up stuff and put it somewhere if there is interest but I
need some time since I will be not able to access the code until next
days.

However beside that I in general very much interested to work with
other people on this.
May be we can make a short general master plan and split the work?

Stefan