hadoop-common-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Groschupf ...@media-style.com>
Subject interfaces: NoSuchMethodException in RPC$Server.call
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:15:40 GMT
Hi,
I would love to use the RPC.getProxy but my Server uses Interfaces as
parameter.
When I now invoke my proxy client with concrete implementation the
server throws a java.io.IOException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException,
at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1581)
	at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Server$Handler.run(Server.java:218)
since call.getParameterClasses() returns the concrete classes and not
the interfaces the classes implements.
Any idea how to workaround the problem?

Thanks.
Stefan