gump-general mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <san...@temme.net>
Subject Gump on Mac OS X is back -- sort of
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2016 18:45:04 GMT
Dear Community,

Having been pestered with two e-mails a day about failing Gump cron jobs ever since I upgraded
the OS on adam.apache.org to Mountain Lion (Mac OS X 10.8), I finally found the time this
week to put the Gump installation back together, and it is now once again running at 6AM and
6PM Pacific.

http://adam.apache.org/gump/

Somewhat of a moral victory as (per e-mail convo this past February) Infra would like to get
rid of this old hardware, but never mind.

We’re now running on JDK 8 from Oracle, on Python 2.7 and on MySQL 5.6 from MacPorts.  It
should be pretty straightforward to replicate this installation on the Mac Mini Infra offered
in February.

S. (And when did we go from 649 projects to 193?)

PGP FP: BCD1 6D2C 8906 C48A 540E  253E 94D3 36A3 6D15 930A