gump-general mailing list archives

From Gav <gmcdon...@apache.org>
Subject Your project VM needs to be migrated.
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 03:53:36 GMT
Hello Gump devs!

You guys have a VM 'vmgump.apache.org' which is housed on old hardware due
to be turned off.

Therefore your VM needs to either be migrated to our cloud infrastructure
and integrated into our puppet management environment or just turned off if
you no longer require it.

Could we have someone from your project who has access to the VM please
liaise with
ASF Infra in planning and executing the migration and/or shutdown of your
VM.

There is an INFRA Jira ticket at :-