gump-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Board Report Draft
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2015 01:47:31 GMT
On Sun, Jun 07, 2015 at 05:55:25PM +0200, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Hi all
>
> <https://wiki.apache.org/gump/Drafts/BoardReports/20150617>
>
> I'll send it around the 10th, please add/correct/modify/remove as you
> see fit.

Is there a mistake with this paragraph of the report?
"As more long running test projects have been added we needed to change vmgump's configuration
back to perform four runs a day rather than three - where in fact we'll only manage two per
day. A single run of Gump currently takes about eight and a half hours."

Should it instead say "perform three runs a day rather than four"?

http://gump.apache.org/#When+does+Gump+run?

-David