gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Gradle is too smart ...
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 13:32:56 GMT
Hi all

after stumbling into its current state the gradle builder now talks to
the maven repository proxy.  Like Maven Gradle first grabs the POM but
unlike Maven it actually verifies it has received the version it has
asked for:

> inconsistent module metadata found. Descriptor: junit:junit:4.13-SNAPSHOT Errors: bad
version: expected='4.12' found='4.13-SNAPSHOT'

I'll need to look into the Gradle docs to see whether one can override
this check in any way.  If not, the repository proxy may be forced to
rewrite the POM, which I'd currently try to avoid by all means.

Stefan