gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Tomcat Gump Builds
Date Sat, 10 Aug 2013 18:39:42 GMT
Dear Tomcat devs,

we'll be reducing the set of projects built by Gump pretty soon.  We'll
still build the projects Tomcat depends on and re-enable nagging for the
Tomcat builds itself.

Mark inidicated it would be good to reduce the set of Tomcat related
projects built by Gump by removing ancient versions.  Right now we have

jakarta-tomcat-40.xml
jakarta-tomcat-5.xml
jakarta-tomcat-catalina.xml    (5.5 branch)
jakarta-tomcat-connectors.xml  (5.5 branch)
jakarta-tomcat-jasper_tc4.xml
jakarta-tomcat-jasper_tc5.xml
tomcat-connectors-native.xml   (trunk)
tomcat-taglibs.xml
tomcat-tc6.xml
tomcat-tc7.xml
tomcat-trunk.xml

Do you want to keep anything beside tc7 and the trunk builds?
Do you still want Gump to build the standard taglib?

The only dependees of Tomcat require the 4.x version and we wouldn't
build them in the future anyway.

Please note that we intend to hand back our FreeBSD jail so the only
platform Gump will be using will be Linux (Ubuntu 10.04 right now).

Cheers

        Stefan