gump-general mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project jakarta-tomcat-jasper_tc5 (in module jakarta-tomcat-jasper_tc5) failed
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 19:32:04 GMT
On 18/08/2013 00:42, bobh@apache.org wrote:

<snip/>

> build-only:
>     [javac] Compiling 97 source files to /srv/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-tomcat-jasper_tc5/build/shared/classes
>     [javac] /srv/gump/public/workspace/jakarta-tomcat-jasper_tc5/src/share/org/apache/jasper/compiler/JDTCompiler.java:86:
error: CompilationUnit is not abstract and does not override abstract method ignoreOptionalProblems()
in ICompilationUnit
>     [javac]         class CompilationUnit implements ICompilationUnit {
>     [javac]         ^
>     [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
>     [javac] Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
>     [javac] 1 error

This isn't going to work until the right version the Eclipse JDT
compiler (ecj-3.7.2.jar) is available in the Eclipse package.

Is there a way I can make this happen via updating the metadata? I
didn't see anything obvious.

Mark