gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <adam.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Draft Message to PMCs
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 14:08:47 GMT
Stefan,

It seems to me that the first data point to gather is if there is general interest in Gump
as an ongoing service. If not we have our answer. If yes, then we need to figure out how to
resource it & if the level of interest extends to maintaining bits of it.

As for your letter, I like it. Perhaps add a paragraph as to why Gump does it's builds? Something
like:

----
Apache Gump builds the full stack of the latest commits of software in order to ensure integrity
over releases. Build failures surface API discontinuities between projects before they impact
releases, and Gump's e-mail notifications promote the conversations between teams to resolve
those discontinuities.
----

regards

Adam