gump-general mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <billwbar...@verizon.net>
Subject Some help with maven
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2012 01:41:11 GMT
I'm trying to set up docbkx to run under Gump. Unfortunately the reactor
build runs into an incompatibility with Gump's version of fop. However this
is to resolve a dependency from coocon3 on docbkx (since the maven-central
version looks broken for a long time) and it doesn't look like it wants the
fop component.  The problem I am having is that the parent pom
<http://vmgump.apache.org/gump/public/google-docbkx/google-docbkx/gump_file/pom.xml.html>

is also building a component. I'm asking if there is a setting or target in
maven that would cause it to build only its tools component and skip the
reactor build? Then I can then just build the  plugin components as separate
projects.