gump-general mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1075910 - in /gump/metadata/project: directory-apacheds.xml directory-shared.xml
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 19:58:53 GMT
Hello Stefan,

Apache Directory Server has a lot of maven projects in it and they do a
lot of refactoring.

Would there not be something to do to automate the maintenance of gump
descriptors for maven based projects ?

Or even better, could gump be made able to read parent pom.xml files
directly and reinterpret them as gump metadata ?

I do not have CPU cycles to develop that but my guess is that it would help.

Regards,

Antoine