gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No targets specified
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2011 05:08:14 GMT
On 2011-02-24, Ludmila Shikhvarg wrote:

> Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> On 2011-02-23, Ludmila Shikhvarg wrote:

>>> logging-log4cxx-make & apr-iconv-make projects are failed with:

>> We've been unable to build either on the ASF installations for month now
>> (since expat-configure fails), it could very well be true that the
>> descriptors are outdated.

> expat-configure is passed on my side.

It seems to have trouble with the autoconf versions of more recent Linux
and FreeBSD versions as well as MacOS X.  At least that is my
understanding.

>>> Both, logging-log4cxx-configure & apr-iconv-configure are successful.

>> Does either of them create a makefile?  What's its name and where is it
>> located relative to the project's directories?

> It says: This project is not built by Gump *(for both of them)
> Current State: *Success

Strange.

  <project name="apr-iconv-configure">
    <configure>
      <arg name="--prefix" path="dest-@@DATE@@"/>
      <arg name="--with-apr" project="apr-configure"
        reference="home"/>
    </configure>
    <depend project="apr-iconv-buildconf"/>
    <home nested="dest-@@DATE@@"/>
  </project>

This is supposed to run the configure script.  Can you post the output
it creates inside Gump's logfile?

Stefan