gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: logging-log4j-chainsaw failure
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 09:17:23 GMT
On 2010-07-14, Scott Deboy wrote:

> Chainsaw needs jsch to be in the classpath, but according to the gump
> output, it isn't.  jsch is defined in the pom file, but it appears gump
> doesn't use the pom.

Gump is configured to build chainsaw using Ant, so it won't use the POM.
We could switch to the mvn build if you want to.

> Can someone add jsch to the gump chainsaw configuration

done.

In case you don't already know, every ASF committer has write access to
Gump's metadata, so you can change the configuration yourself.  It is in
<http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/gump/metadata/project/logging-chainsaw.xml>

Cheers

        Stefan