gump-general mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Gump for Forrest
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2010 03:24:05 GMT
Please help with the descriptor for Forrest.

I am trying to get "forrest-core" with the stuff
that is required to build forrest. Most of those
dependencies are also required to later run forrest.

Then "forrest-runtime" which has the minimum
additional stuff needed to actually run forrest.

Then "forrest-test-basic" which builds a small
site that should have no additional dependencies.

Then "forrest-test" which builds a more complex
site, which does have some additional dependencies.

I just now added a change for the next run.
See r960769

I also get the feeling that i am being a bit
crude with the inheritance side of things.

-David