gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Self-Description of Gump
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 11:56:34 GMT
On 2010-06-09, David Crossley wrote:

> One concept that would be useful to work into that description ...

> The Gump notifications say:

> --------------
> To whom it may engage...
> Project #### has an issue affecting its community integration.
> --------------

> Gump tends to draw people across the project boundaries.

This is true and it is an important part of Gump's mission.

> I don't know how to add that to the description, without bloat.

The description already is pretty long and seems to be sufficient to
differentiate Gump from the other options on but I don't
see any harm with adding a paragraph for the board report.  We may be
able to shorten what is already there, don't know.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message