gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Self-Description of Gump
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 11:56:34 GMT
On 2010-06-09, David Crossley wrote:

> One concept that would be useful to work into that description ...

> The Gump notifications say:

> --------------
> To whom it may engage...
> Project #### has an issue affecting its community integration.

> Gump tends to draw people across the project boundaries.

This is true and it is an important part of Gump's mission.

> I don't know how to add that to the description, without bloat.

The description already is pretty long and seems to be sufficient to
differentiate Gump from the other options on ci.apache.org but I don't
see any harm with adding a paragraph for the board report.  We may be
able to shorten what is already there, don't know.

Stefan